Sector 8.x-2.0-beta5 is the fifth beta Sector Starter Kit release on Drupal.org. In beta5 we have applied security and module updates along with theming and general improvements.
Modules and updates
A new module has been added.
- We have added the Username Enumeration Prevention module after a security review and enabled it by default.
Security updates have been made to Core and contrib modules.
- Drupal Core
A number of other modules have also been updated:
Video embed field
As part of these updates we also removed a mega-patch we had made for Term condition to fix various issues with the module. A Sparks Interactive developer has taken over maintainership of this module to fix issues and make it stable.
- Theme specific
- Update theme breakpoints as mega and mega large were missing.
- Improve accessibility of in page span anchors.
- Resolve sub pixel rounding issue with site sidebar layout which affects the Safari browser.
- Remove custom text selection colour and default to browser specified.
- Improve global webform default styles.
- Add commonly used social media icons - Instagram and YouTube.
- Update default site map styles to improve readability.
- Add mega menu theming option.
- Make more modular by splitting files into manageable behaviours
- Add commonly used mega menu approach
- Add commonly used toggle approach including off click functionality
- Update image cache settings for embedded images (full and half width) to allow for variable height.
- Added join-path to the safe tokens field for pathauto.
- Disabled the "frontpage" (/node, /rss.xml) views. These can be enabled on a per site basis if needed. This will only apply to new sites.
- Fixed issue where the "Robot" user was not being created correctly during the Sector install process
- Minor reworking of the sector.install file to better adhere to code standards.
- We have began to improve the config exports for Sector. Moving forward we will be using drush-cmi-tools to make Sector more efficient and decrease its footprint. As a start we have removed 12 config files, with many more to come over the next round of updates.
Download and try it
Ready to give beta5 a try? Download Sector 8.x-2.0-beta5 on Drupal.org