On the outside
Responsive, mobile-first frontend
Launch your mobile-first projects on the web with the 'world's most popular' front end component library, Bootstrap.
With mobile styles and a flexible grid system, you can quickly build responsive designs that render with robust consistency across browsers and devices. Tapping into the large international Bootstrap community gives you access to an extensive pool of online training materials, code examples, techniques, and approaches.
- Learn more about Bootstrap at getbootstrap.com
- See it in action in the Sector Showcase.
- Visit our demo
Your content in the spotlight
Pages, news, and resources - Sector provides solutions for both hierarchical and data-driven content.
- Sector is ready when you are. Out of the box the Sector Starter Kit includes preconfigured content types and displays for pages, news, and resources - enough to get your site off the ground (see the Sector demo!)
- Sector page variants and content elements help let your content shine.
- Need more? The growing Sector ecosystem provides Sector add-ons to give your site room to grow.
Engage your audience with rich media
Images, audio, and video - Sector helps you bring your content to life.
- Browse through the Sector demo media collection
- View embedded media on our demo content elements page
On the inside
Content management and authoring tools
Contextual links, configurable content views, and a WYSIWYG content editor that works.
- Never lose track of your content again with configurable admin content views, media management, and our Content Audit add-on.
- Enjoy content editing with industry standard WYSIWYG functionality via CKEditor4
- Keep track of your internal links with LinkIT.
- Get more out of your content with rich content and media elements.
Media and File management
Media adds advanced file and media management to your site.
Media provides a media library and file management system with preconfigured file types - documents, images, video - all with preconfigured metadata fields. Whether it's for captions, transcripts, or copyright, if you can think of a metadata field, Sector probably has it.
From simple to advanced - a customisable editorial publishing workflow.
In Drupal 8, workflow and content moderation is in core. Configurable workflows allow you to have a published version of your content, work on a copy, save it as a draft, and queue the draft for review before it is published. Plus, you can manage permissions for who is allowed to do what in this process.
Create your own webforms and manage your submissions.
The Drupal Webform module is one of our Sector favourites! Create your own forms and surveys and customise the emails they are sent in. Export results to your preferred spreadsheet application or use the extensive API to create custom reports and integration points.