Sector 10's Page content type provides an easy starting point for hierarchical content in menus including display and content settings to get you started.
Coming soon - See the Sector 10 Page in action!
A Sector 10 demo and updated editorial guides will be published in the last quarter half of 2023! Meanwhile you can head over to the Sector 9 Page documentation!
Features and functionality
Sector Page includes:
- Page content type, displays and responsive menus
- Display Options for the Hero region, Text placement, and Content settings.
- Editable 404 and 403 error pages
- Sample content to make it easy to get started
Introducing Display options
The preconfigured Sector Page display options in the Sector Starter Kit allow the content editor to choose between Hero layouts - minimal and maximal with or without a background image - Text placement - centred, left or right - and apply additional Content settings - Hide sidebar, Omit from search results, Show children card set.
Both the Hero layout and the Page content settings are built on Drupal taxonomies and can be easily extended. The Sector page architecture allows us to mix and match layout options with minimal technical debt.
Related entities and configuration
The Page content type
The Hero layout taxonomy and Content setting taxonomy
Related blocks and block groups under block layout
- Block group: Hero › Maximal and Block group: Hero › Minimal placed in the Hero region
- Title caption, Page title, and Subtitle are included in the block groups above
- Main menu placed in the Sidebar B
- Last updated placed in the Content region
- In this section placed in the Content post region
URL pattern configuration
We have reduced the amount of sample content
- Design and build captivating digital experiences even faster—the homepage
- Get started—L1 page sample
- Level 3 page—L3 page sample
- Styles and design components—sample page for WYSIWYG styles
- News landing page (WIP)
- Site map - Sitemap listing pages in the main menu
- Access Denied (error 403)- Editable 403 page
- Page not found (error 404) - Editable 404 page