Sector is an open source Drupal distribution that is ready to go and easy to administer. We’ve used the best Drupal tools on the market and preconfigured authoring tools, content types, and file management across a wide range of use cases, making it easy to launch your sites quickly and efficiently.
Sector is modular and flexible. Start with browsing through the what, why, and how.
Content editors and administrators
Sector’s easy to use tools support you in content creation, delivery, and governance - and our documentation pages and user guides will get you started.
Drupal sitebuilders will love Sector. This one is built for you!
- Along with native Drupal sitebuilding features, Sector includes the complete Display Suite module family. All preconfigured displays are configurable via the AdminUI - no code needed!
- New to Drupal site building? Get started with an Introduction to site building in Drupal on drupalize.me.
Sector is Drupal. It's easy to get started - whether you're a Drupal-ista or a Drupal newbie.
- New to Drupal? Start here.
- Drupal developer? Head to the Sector Quick Start Guide or the Sector project page on Drupal.org
- Drupal expert? Head straight to the Sector project page on Drupal.org or view the latest status and a list of included modules.
- Ready to get right into it? Learn about installing Sector.
- Found something missing or amiss? Create an issue.
- Feedback and ideas? Contact us!