Sector Resource offers a base content type for informational material and documents. Included is everything you'll need to start a Resource catalogue on your site - a structured content type, automated lists, and filtered archives, as well as both promotional and contextual blocks on the homepage and in the sidebar.
Resources can be categorised based on your needs, including case studies, documents, brochures and publications. The Sector Resource components and configuration make it easy to get started.
See Sector Resource in action!
Check out the Resources landing page on the Sector demo
Features and functionality
Sector Resources includes:
- Sector Resource content type and displays
- Sector Resource type taxonomy to categorise your resources and allow your audience to filter by type
- Sector Resource archive to filters
- Sector Resource promotion on the homepage listing the latest resources
- Sector Resource sidebar promoting and linking to other resources on the resources node template
- Sample content to make it easy to get started
Related entities and configuration (Sector D8)
Sector Resource content type
Sector Resource category taxonomy
From 8.x-2.0-beta1 (October 2018) terms in Resource category are 'rabbit-holed' to redirect to the archive view page with the term id as argument.
Sector Resource archive and promotional block via the Sector Resource view
The Sector Resource view includes displays for the:
- Sector Resource archive
- Teaser block - can be embedded in any page
- Homepage block
- Sidebar block
All view displays are hooked into Display Suite view modes to allow consistency and easy display management.
Related blocks under block layout
- Latest resources - placed in the sidebar of resource nodes
- Latest resources - placed on the homepage
- Resource content sample (/resources/resource-content-sample)
- Resource content sample with a long descriptive title (/resources/resource-content-sample-long-descriptive-title)