Sector Content Audit enables you to audit and review content within the site. Included is everything you'll need to get going - taxonomies to track audits and progress, text fields to leave review notes or add document notes, an audit date to track and set review dates, as well as an easy to use audit view.
Sector Content Audit is an optional Sector add-on. Sector add-ons can be downloaded and installed via the Sector Content Audit project on Drupal.org or using composer. The Sector Content Audit components and configuration make it easy to get started and are easily customisable.
Required Drupal contribution modules
- Sector Content Audit has dependencies to - and requires components from - the Sector Starter Kit
Features and functionality
Sector Content Audit includes:
- Sector Content audit taxonomy to assign a status during a content audit.
- Sector Content development taxonomy to assign a status during content creation.
- Sector audit field group with audit and progress status, audit date, review and document notes.
- Sector Content Audit views with exposed filters.
- Sample terms in the taxonomies to get you started.
Related entities and configuration (Sector D8)
Sector Content audit taxonomy
The Content audit taxonomy allows you to assign a status during a content audit. Terms are redirected via rabbit hole to a pre-filtered audit view.
Sector Content development taxonomy
The Content development taxonomy allows you to assign a status during content development. Terms are redirected via rabbit hole to a pre-filtered audit view.
Sector content audit field group
The field group can be added to all content types. Select the content type and select 'Sector Audit settings' from the settings.
By default the field group includes 5 fields:
- An audit date
- The content audit and development term fields
- A plain text review note field
- A formatted text document notes field
Sector Content Audit view
The page display follows the structure of the core content with additional columns and filters.
- Sample terms in both taxonomies