9.5.6 includes more module updates required for the Sector 10 upgrade process!
Release status: Released!
Find out more on our Sector 10 Release Pipeline for 2023
Included issues in 9.5.6
Module updates included in this release
- Allowed formats 2.0.2 (compatible with 10)
- Antibot 2.0.2 (compatible with 10)
- config_update 2.0.0-alpha3 (compatible with 10)
- field_delimiter 2.0.1 (compatible with 10)
- password_policy 4.0.0 (compatible with 10)
- radix: 4.x_dev (compatible with 10)
- components 3.0.0-beta3 (compatible with 10)
Permissions export and re-import
The Upgrade Status module introduced in 9.5.5 highlighted issues in the way we set the permissions on the Sector 9.5.x install, as well as some permissions that were no longer needed. We exported and reimported the permissions and are now delivering a fresh config on install. This will not cause any issues with existing sites!
Find all current releases for 9.5.x and GIT commits on the Sector Drupal GIT repository