Sector Contact offers a simple and easy way to add a person or team profile to your site. Included is everything you'll need to add a staff or team directory - a Contact content type, categories, and a Contact landing page via a Drupal view.
Sector Contact is an optional Sector add-on. This Sector add-on can be downloaded and installed via the Sector Contact project on Drupal.org or using composer. Sector Contact components and configuration make it easy to get started, and the sample content makes it easy to grasp the main features.
Required Drupal contribution modules
- Sector Contact has dependencies to - and requires components from - the Sector Starter Kit.
See Sector Contact in action!
Check out the contacts landing page on the Sector demo
Features and functionality
Sector Contact includes:
- Sector Contact content type and displays
- Sector Contact category taxonomy to allow for different displays for generic or person contacts.
- Sector Contact landing page based on a Drupal view.
- Contact sidebar block linking back to the Contact landing page.
- And - as always - sample content to make it easy to get started
Related entities and configuration (Sector D8)
Sector Contact content type
The Sector Contact content type is preconfigured with a base set of fields and Display Suite view modes.
Sector Contact URL path pattern
Sector Contact category taxonomy
The Contact categories allow you to create different displays for generic or person contacts. The tags in this taxonomy are 'rabbit-holed' to 403 (Access denied).
Sector Contact landing page via a view
Includes displays for the:
- Contact landing page (Page) - a view page for the Contact landing page under /contacts.
- A Teaser (Block) - to embed into a page (disabled by default).
As always, all view displays are hooked into Display Suite view modes to allow for consistency and easy display management.
Custom sidebar block under block layout
- Contact sidebar ('view all') - placed in the sidebar of contact nodes.
The Contact sidebar block provides a simple option for a 'view all contacts' link in the sidebar - linking back to /contacts
Sitemap XML settings
The add-on also includes the contact pages in the sitemap xml.
- Contact sample page for a generic contact (/contacts/sample-generic-contact-customer-service-unit)
- Contact sample page for a person profile or contact (/contacts/sample-person-contact-john-smith)
- 1 media sample image - /image/sample-image-square-contact