Sector Portfolio offers a simple and easy way to add a promotional portfolio or showcase to your site. Included is everything you'll need to get going - a Portfolio content type, categories, and a Portfolio landing page via a Drupal view.
Sector Portfolio is an optional Sector add-on. This Sector add-on can be downloaded and installed via the Sector Portfolio project on Drupal.org or using composer. Sector Portfolio components and configuration make it easy to get started, and the sample content makes it easy to grasp the main features.
Required Drupal contribution modules
- Sector Portfolio has dependencies to - and requires components from - the Sector Starter Kit.
See Sector Portfolio in action!
Check out the Portfolio landing page on the Sector demo
Features and functionality
Sector Portfolio includes:
- Sector Portfolio content type and displays
- Sector Portfolio category taxonomy to sort your portfolio into categories and allow your audience to filter by type
- Sector Portfolio landing page based on a Drupal view
- The Portfolio sidebar promoting latest entries, as well as your categories
- Sample content to make it easy to get started
Related entities and configuration (Sector D8)
Sector Portfolio content type
The Sector Portfolio content type is preconfigured with a base set of fields and Display Suite view modes.
Sector Portfolio URL path pattern
Sector Portfolio category taxonomy
The portfolio categories allow editors to group portfolios into categories. The tags in this taxonomy are 'rabbit-holed' to the landing page view using the termID as a filter criteria.
Sector Portfolio landing page and sidebar blocks via the Sector portfolio view
Includes displays for the:
- Portfolio landing (Page) - a view page for the Portfolio landing page under /portfolio.
- Portfolio short teaser (Block) - a view block to list latest portfolios based on date. Loaded into node sidebar.
As always, all view displays are hooked into Display Suite view modes to allow for consistency and easy display management.
Sector portfolio category listing in the sidebar via the Sector portfolio category view
Includes displays for the:
- Sector Portfolio category (Block) - a simple taxonomy view block to create a list of categories. Loaded into the sidebar.
Related blocks under block layout
- Latest from the portfolio - placed in the sidebar of portfolio nodes
- Sector portfolio category - placed in the sidebar of portfolio nodes
Sitemap XML settings
The add-on also includes the portfolio pages in the sitemap xml
- Portfolio sample page (/portfolio/portfolio-sample-page)
- Portfolio sample page with a long descriptive title (/portfolio/portfolio-sample-page-long-descriptive-title)
- 1 media sample image - /image/sample-image-landscape-portfolio