Sector promo magnets offers a flexible block type to create and place ad-style lead magnets throughout your site. Promotions can link to both internal and external content. You'll find everything you'll need to add lead magnets to your homepage, including sample content to get you started.
See Sector Promotion in action!
Features and functionality
Sector Promotion includes:
- Sector Sector promo magnets custom block type and displays
- Sector Promotion variant taxonomy to easily extend promotions to be used across the site
- Sector Promotion view to load the promotions from a queue
- Sample content to make it easy to get started
- Improved AdminUI block access to manage and add custom blocks
Related entities and configuration (Sector 10)
Improved AdminUI block access to manage and add custom blocks
We placed additional menu items in the Admin Menu to provide easier access to the the block management. Under Content you will find a Blocks button and under Content > Add content a Block button!
Sector Promo Magnets custom block type
Sector Entityqueue - Homepage promo magnets
The Sector promo magnets are loaded into an entityqueue that allows the editor to manage and sort the display.
Sector Promotion view
The Sector › Entityqueues › Promo Magnets (Content block) view loads the magnets based on the queue and provides a block display:
- Sector › Entityqueues › Blocks (Card › Standard)
The block display is hooked into view mode Card › Standard to allow for consistency and easy display management.
Related blocks under block layout
- Sector › Entityqueues › Blocks - placed in the content area and restricted to the homepage.
The view block finally loads the promotions into the chosen theme region and restricts the display within the site.
- Three promotions are included to demonstrate the homepage use case.